Don't ever go to Just Tires in Exton Pa.the manager Bill is a liar and a rip off, went in to get some air in my tires and Bill told me my 6 month old tires were defective and he wanted to sell me the Goodyear brand.

I will NEVER go there again.

Be very careful if you go there use good judgement or go to a second shop I have worked in this busines for 20 years and can smell a line of ***.Just don't trust Just tires they are owned by Goodyear and will tell you anything to get your money.

Had an Experience with Just Tires?

Comments

Inline Tube - WASTE OF TIME and MONEY! DO NOT BUY FROM TINLINE LUBE... Inline Tube "DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!! I cannot believe I spent JULY waiting around on inline tube .... took forever to get my body bushings and stuff from them,..." Read more Carid - I got toally screwed! Carid "A year ago I was diagnosed with cancer. I wanted to fill my my bucket list. I saw the best rims on CARiD and called to make sure that they..." Read more Monster Transmission - Transmission Review Monster Transmission "Transmission not as published on their website. A customer of mine came to me complaining of the transmission not shifting right. Then a no D4 or reverse. LESS THAN 1500..." Read more Intoxalock - I have written a review It was not posted Intoxalock " Please credit my account with Intoxalock, Attached to this E-mail is a copy of the mail in rebate form, installation invoice, receipt, and work order from High Low Customs..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Kate Spade - Insult to its customers Kate Spade "First time Kate Spade customer, Im looking to purchase a purse for my girlfriend. After an exhausting 30 minutes of looking I find something that I think she would like..." Read more Soocial Media - Soocial.media aka beppromotions scam Soocial Media "beppromotions started scamming kickstartercampaigns under a new domain name, but the exact same website and scam. Still claiming to be USA based (in fact based in Russia), they approach me..." Read more